Eco-Hydro Fish Liquid Fertilizer 2-4-0.2
Fresh Ingredients for a superior fertilizer: The fish we utilize is all fresh caught, bottom fish from the Pacific Northwest,---Northern California, Oregon, and Washington. Approximately 80% are fresh carcasses from the seafood industry, while the other 20% are whole fish, not making the grade for human consumption in one way or another. The fish we use is Pacific Ocean bottom fish and averages 15% to 17% protein.
Process: We receive fish from multiple fisheries daily. We grind the fish, and use an enzymatic, low heat process to reduce the ground slurry into a refined liquid fertilizer. We use a trace amount of phosphoric acid for stabilization and screen the product through a 200 mesh Sweco screen. The product is 98% fish and is a hydrolisate which means it can be used as a foliar as well as in the soil.
Benefits Of Fish
Healthier Soil: Soil qualities are improved based upon the major increase of microbial action stimulated by Eco-Hydro fish fertilizer. Unproductive soil is easily rebuilt and replenished through repeated applications of our fish fertilizer.
Healthier Plant: With Eco Fish Fertilizer, plants improve in color, health and considerable growth!
Microbial Activity: Fish is an excellent food for microbial action in the soil.
Fish and kelp: designed to work together.
Eco-Hydro Fish and Eco-Nereo Kelp provide an organic, nutritionally complete and earth-friendly soil fortifier. They have the primary nutrients your plants and soil need!
Benefits of our Eco-Hydro Fish and Eco-Nereo Kelp:
- No run-off into waterways and lakes when used as directed
- Non phyto-toxic: no toxic effects on plant growth
- Promotes microbial decomposition of thatch(post-harvest residues)
- Can be used as key ingredients for compost teas
- Great compost starters
- Eco-Hydro Fish and Eco-Nereo Kelp Liquid Fertilizer can be used at any time of the growing cycle